Looking for a fun and easy holiday recipe? Turn the favorite pigs in a blanket into a holiday wreath served with a cranberry mustard dipping sauce!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
● Food Club Non-Stick Cooking Spray
● 2 (8-ounce) tubes Food Club Crescent Roll Dough
● 32 mini smoked sausages
● 1 large egg, lightly beaten
● 1/2 cup Food Club Jellied Cranberry Sauce
● 1/4 cup Food Club Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
● 2 tablespoons Food Club Dark Brown Sugar
● 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 10” cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough in half to make 32 pieces of dough. Wrap each
smoked sausage in a piece of crescent roll dough and place in prepared pan to create a
ring. Brush dough with beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cranberry sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until sugar is fully
- Transfer wreath to a serving platter and place a bowl of cranberry mustard dipping sauce
in the center. Serve immediately.